Lease Negotiations & Acquisitions, Division Order Assistance, and Working Interest Creation & Litigation
Let the oil & gas lawyers at The Vasilco Law Group, P.C. help you with your royalty disputes, mineral title issues, exploration & development problems and other oil and gas business law needs.
Our Oil Lawyers & Gas Lawyers handle Oil & Gas Litigation and other areas of energy law, such as:
- Producers 88 Contract Drafting
- Producer's 88 Review and Negotiation
- Plug and Abandon Lawsuits
- Royalty Disagreements & Arbitration
- Oil Rig Injury Litigation
- Mineral Interest Inheritances & Transfers of Ownership
- Oil Consulting and Advisory Service Contracts and Entity Formation
- Secondary Recovery Services Agreements
- Oil & Gas Partnerships, Limited Partnerships, and LLC Drafting/Formation
- Mineral Leases
- "Third for a Quarter" Agreements and Other Silent Working Interest Arrangements
- Division Orders and Division Order Disputes
- Hazardous Petroleum Waste Remediation Litigation
Imagine the Headache. Your family land is a mess, rusted water tank and junk left behind, petroleum spills everywhere, separator parts lying around, and rutted roads carved all through the fields. Did your lease operator leave hazardous oil and gas by-products and residue on your land? Did they 'forget' to restore your land appropriately? You need an oil and gas attorney today. Call us for a free telephone consultation. Don't let your operators abuse you or your land.
Nightmare: you have inherited some oil and gas working interests and keep getting demands from some operator to pay various pumping and operation costs. But each month, they sell 80% more oil than they claim in the monthly royalty check summary. Where is the extra oil going? There is something fishy going on. You need an oil and gas lawyer, fast.